
My Talon... got to have a nice couple of days taking just him out. First we were at Target where he desperately wanted to buy some Captain America clothes. he saw the "all star" logo's up and thought they were from Captain America's shield. "Let's buy daddy some Captain America worker pants" ( All Star brand khaki's). SO cute.
Later, I finally convinced him to get in the pool. It took showing him the numbers and letters in the pool ( 4ft, 5ft,etc.) and hunting for the next number before he realized he was really in. He admitted he had fun with me.
Finally , he planted a flower that wasn't going to make it. He said "I planted it and did my best but it's not happy. It's sad." Ooohhh. Then he had "a great idea! I plant it in the dark." ( the shade). I need to go replace that plant tomorrow with a "happy" one I guess.
I love when I get a too rare moment with my snuggles.
Let me be the first to welcome you to blogspot. Cute post about Talon and I love your blog title! Fits your family perfectly!
ReplyDelete